I check back every two years or so....

shytingclvrs

I check back every two years or so....

Postby shytingclvrs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:26 pm

So here I am to say hi, was happily surprised when my login worked (and I remembered it). Hard to believe how much time has passed...I too noticed a lot of views but not many posts so I thought I would just add to the forum even if it is nonsense drivel. Just saw the two posts Nighthawk made last Jan 2017, can't believe Asheron's Call is gone this is some sad shyte right here: https://kotaku.com/the-final-moments-of-asherons-call-1791833779.

I always hope one day there will be another meet up but realistically I know how busy my life is so I can only imagine how everyone else's is as well.

So to all the WTFman peeps of AC and WoW (missed the UO train) its always been a pleasure glad to see this place is still around, I feel like we all just come back here expecting to find a spark of the oldschool gaming life but we know in our hearts its not possible with the shit they put out today (nor do we have the time).

OG Hellspawn/Imperialrage and a bunch of other names I forget....
Dave Richardson
aka Hellspawn
aka Imperialrage
aka thecheet
aka many other names.

Nighthawk
Site Admin

Re: I check back every two years or so....

Postby Nighthawk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Hey Dave. Good to see your name again. It's really been a minute. Seems like you come back about as often as I do. ;)

AC closing really hurt. But, I guess all good things must come to an end.

shytingclvrs

Re: I check back every two years or so....

Postby shytingclvrs » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:24 pm

Yea, life goes on, we get older, but those days are one memory that will always be prevalent to who we are, pretty neat. I left a message in the selling the domain deal, let me know whats going on and if I can help I will.
Dave Richardson
aka Hellspawn
aka Imperialrage
aka thecheet
aka many other names.

Return to “General Discussion”