Activated Again....

shytingclvrs

Activated Again....

Postby shytingclvrs » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:56 pm

Good ole wtfman... Just doing my yearly check in to find out the site went down again, if it didn't go down once a year, I feel like it wouldn't be wtfman.com.

Anyways, hope everyone is well.

My name is "thecheet" on steam if anyone wants to add me.

Other than that, it would be cool to have a fucking game to play...I noticed a game called "Life is Feudal" that had a steep learning curve and full looting in PvP, I just don't know if we as a collective have the time to play candy crush let alone something like that.

Cheers kids.

Dave Richardson
aka Hellspawn
aka Imperialrage
aka thecheet
aka many other names.
Dave Richardson
aka Hellspawn
aka Imperialrage
aka thecheet
aka many other names.

Nighthawk
Site Admin

Re: Activated Again....

Postby Nighthawk » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:34 am

Hey Dave, long time. I agree that the site has had many problems through the years. It's only my utter dedication to the old fans that keep it alive. Well, that and it's really not a lot of effort.

I'm actually back in WoW of all damn things (for a whopping 4-5 hours a week). That how bored of gaming I've gotten. I have a few things that I want to play (like Fallout 4), but as far as MMO or any games with a serious online presence... meh. It's just such a dry well. Maybe I'm just jaded since I've seen the glory days of Ultima Online and Asheron's Call, so I know nothing will ever come CLOSE, let alone eclipse them.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Get off my lawn.

Return to “General Discussion”